Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Escott; Tudor Humphries; Robert Louis Stevenson
|Description:||vii, 53 pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm.|
|Series Title:||Penguin readers., Level 3.|
|Responsibility:||Robert Louis Stevenson ; retold by John Escott ; [illustrations by Tudor Humphries].|
Classic / British English Why is the frightening Mr Hyde a friend of the nice Dr Jekyll? Who is the evil little man? And why does he seem to have power over the doctor? After a terrible murder, everyone is looking for Mr Hyde. But he has disappeared. Or has he?
Retrieving notes about this item
- Physicians -- Fiction.
- Jekyll, Henry (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Hyde, Edward (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Multiple personality -- Fiction.
- Good and evil -- Fiction.
- Self-experimentation in medicine -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Readers -- British fiction.
- Readers for new literates.
- Psychological fiction.