You are not connected to the Seattle Pacific University Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Remote Access Sign-In
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Named Person:||Shannon Huffman Polson; Richard Huffman; Katherine Huffman|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Shannon Huffman Polson
|Description:||255 pages : maps ; 21 cm|
|Responsibility:||Shannon Huffman Polson.|
"After her parents are killed in a rare grizzly attack, [writer, singer, and adventurer Polson] is forced into a wilderness of grief. Turning to loves she learned from her father, [she] explores the perilous terrain of grief through music, the natural world, and her faith. Her travels take her from the suburbs of Seattle to the concert hall where she sings Mozart's Requiem, and ultimately into the wilderness of Alaska's remote Arctic and of her heart"--Amazon.com.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Polson, Shannon Huffman -- Travel -- Alaska -- Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
- Parents -- Death -- Psychological aspects -- Case studies.
- Bear attacks -- Alaska -- Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
- Bereavement -- United States -- Case studies.
- Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (Alaska) -- Description and travel.
- Grizzly bear -- Alaska -- Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
- Huffman, Richard, -- -2005.
- Huffman, Katherine, -- -2005.