You are not connected to the Seattle Pacific University Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Remote Access Sign-In
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"A Touch of grace"--Cover.|
|Description:||182 pages ; 21 cm|
|Contents:||1. What have you come to the kingdom for --
2. Women exercise dominion: the creation mandate --
3. God's world: what matters --
4. Saying no: priorities and planning --
5. Women as ambassadors: the love mandate --
6. Saying yes: five in our bones --
7. Sharing children: how to nurture your child's caregiver --
8. Training children for the battle: "why can't Jesus be superman" --
9. Faith of our mothers: role models --
10. Burning out: What kind of old woman will you be.
Retrieving notes about this item